Thursday, April 11, 2013

A BUNCH OF NEW FRAMES from "I AM ART"

Hey everyone,
Here's some new frames from my latest personal animation
"I AM ART"  I'm on the homestretch now and can see the light. I think there's only about one more night of animation. Then I'm on to post production which really is to clean  up the sound a bit and publish.
I'll also be making another making of/behind the scenes, since you guys seem to be asking for that whenever we chat. 
Hope you guys like it. It's original. It's not a parody.................well it's a parody on some things. But not a movie.

 Don't forget to subscribe to my channel so you are notified when it comes out.

And I'm always on facebook as well to answer any questions  at all about animation, Even if you just want to say hi.








4 comments:

  1. And I can't wait for you to see it. Only a little while now. Subscribe on YouTube or Facebook to stay in touch about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too excited to check this out man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering if you could share your process when designing and animating the logo for Stodoe Studios? I want to animate my name as a sort of ident or sting for my shorts but I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas because the logo is just my handwritten name, but I dont want my ident to look too plain. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete